New to Christianity or to church? Or just new to Fellowship Raleigh? We want to help you find the next step that is right for you to grow in your faith and get more connected here at Fellowship Raleigh. We encourage everyone to take 4 steps: Worship, Connect, Belong, & Partner.
Join us on Sunday’s as we gather for worship, praise, and prayer. Meet our pastors, staff, and members that make up our church family at Fellowship Raleigh:
- Plan a visit and learn what to expect at Fellowship Raleigh
- Learn about our Sunday morning children’s ministry
- Listen to a sermon or browse past messages
- Request Prayer
- Fill out a Connect Card, either in service or online
- Participate in baptism after attending a Baptism & Gospel class taught by Pastor Matt
- At Connect 1 you will meet Pastor Matt, hear his heart for this church, learn some of our church’s beliefs, and connect with the unique vision God has given to Fellowship Raleigh.
- At Connect 2 you will learn the 4 habits of a growing Christian, discover your spiritual gift by taking our gift inventory, and be given an opportunity to take your next step toward belonging and partnering at Fellowship Raleigh.
You can find authentic community with the people of Fellowship Raleigh in one of many small group offerings, which include Fellowship Groups, Bible studies, and other weekly gatherings:
- College Bible Study
- Youth Ministries, including Middle School Bible Study
- Women’s Ministries, including a Weekday Playgroup and Book Study for moms
- Men’s Ministries, including Men’s Saturday Morning Discipleship
- Find a Fellowship Group that is near you and fits in your schedule
Partner with Fellowship Raleigh and the gospel through service, giving, and membership:
- Take a Spiritual Gift Inventory
- Join a Sunday Ministry Team by contacting Janine Amato
- Support Financially by giving online, with either one time or recurring gifts
- Download our Membership Application, fill out, and return to a pastor, staff member or Fellowship Group leader.