Fellowship Groups are small groups (8-14 people) where you can make friends and gain a sense that you belong at Fellowship Raleigh. Groups gather weekly in homes throughout Raleigh for sermon discussion and occasionally for topical studies. We invite you to visit a group this week!
- Garner/Clayton – 6:00-8:00p; To visit contact leaders: Kerry & Ginny / Location: 128 St. Ives Ct. Clayton, NC
- East Raleigh/Knightdale – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: David & Laura / Location: 9005 Peachtree Town Lane, Knightdale, NC 27545
- Lake Johnson – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: Paul & Abra / Location: 5200 Old Avent Ferry Rd, Raleigh, NC
- South Raleigh – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: Johnny & Cameron / Location: 160 Locke Woods Rd, Raleigh, NC
- Southwest Raleigh/Cary – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: Jack & Jayne / Location: 7205 Penny Rd, Raleigh, NC
- Downtown Raleigh – 7:00-8:30p; To visit contact leaders: Matt & Kristin / Location: 410 Lord Berkley Rd, Raleigh, NC
- North Raleigh – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: Josh & Lindy McConaghay / Location: 1929 Pendelton Dr, Raleigh, NC
** Note: All are welcome to come and check out a group at any time – but please contact one of the group leaders listed above before you visit, as group schedules vary from week to week.
View FR Fellowship Groups in a larger map
Fellowship Group Stories: