Fellowship Groups are small groups (8-14 people) where you can make friends and gain a sense that you belong at Fellowship Raleigh. Groups gather weekly in homes throughout Raleigh for sermon discussion and occasionally for topical studies. We invite you to visit a group this week!
- Garner/Clayton – 6:00-8:00p; To visit contact leaders: Kerry & Ginny
- Knightdale – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: David & Laura
- Lake Johnson – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: Paul & Abra
- Crabtree – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leader: Kurt Hasian
- Southwest Raleigh/Cary – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: Jack & Jayne
- Downtown Raleigh – 7:00-8:30p; To visit contact leaders: Matt & Kristin
- Southeast Raleigh – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leader: Aaron Smith (919.632.5379)
- North Raleigh – 7:00-9:00p; To visit contact leaders: Josh & Lindy McConaghay
** Note: All are welcome to come and check out a group at any time – but please contact one of the group leaders listed above before you visit, as group schedules vary from week to week. Typically groups take a break from regular meetings for the first week of each month.
View FR Fellowship Groups in a larger map
Fellowship Group Stories: